[Newbies] Mindstorms NXT and Squeak?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 19:38:27 UTC 2008

I wrote a basic communication library for the NXT. Michael Haupt
extended it with some basic functionality. The code is under MIT and
you can find the code here:

   http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/nxt.html

Feel free to use and extend it. I don't have time to work on it right now.

Cheers,
Lukas

On 9/26/08, Mark L. Miller, Ph.D. <mark.miller at learningtech.org> wrote:
> Does anyone know if anyone is doing anything with Squeak and Mindstorms NXT?
>  Sorry if this has already been asked and answered.
>  Thanks, Mark
>
>  --
>  Mark L. Miller, Ph.D., President and Executive Director
>  The Miller Institute for Learning with Technology
>  A 501(c)(3) California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation
>  Tel: 650-598-0105 x203   Fax: 866-801-8667
>  This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
> intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
> information; unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
> prohibited.

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch