[Newbies] method naming advice

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 19:42:12 UTC 2008

One newbie to another - YES LOL  Just kidding

If it were me.....I would look for something already in Squeak - like
XMLElement  in the XML-Parser category - and either use it straight out
of the box or subclass it. (Notice it already has attributeAt:
attributeName put: attributeValue)

Just my two cents.