[Newbies] regular expressions

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:34:35 UTC 2008

Yes...these are known as, I believe, "dependencies."  The Squeak By Example
book has a good little section on Monticello, if I recall.  You might want
to start learning how to package your code.  It took me a while to figure it
out.  But, with a dev image, which has the OBPackageBrowserAdaptor by
default, you just need to create a repository with Monticello and assign
that to your Package.  Then, right from the Browser, you can right-click on
your package and "publish."
Rob