[Newbies] changing fonts

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 03:03:11 UTC 2008

After I load FreeType, I execute:
font := LogicalFont familyName: 'Verdana' pointSize: 9 emphasis: 0.
Preferences setListFontTo: font.
Preferences setMenuFontTo: font.
Preferences setCodeFontTo: font.
Preferences setButtonFontTo: font.
Preferences setSystemFontTo: font.
font := LogicalFont familyName: 'Verdana' pointSize: 10 emphasis: 0.
Preferences setWindowTitleFontTo: font.

So I am guessing (I don't remember) it is the SystemFont.  ListFont controls
all the upper Browser panes, though...

Rob