[Newbies] purge of graphics objects

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Apr 28 12:56:55 UTC 2009

If you delete a graphical morphic object using the halos it may still be references in the trashcan:

>From the world menu select "objects" to open the objects browser. In the "Basic" category you will find the trash can. Drag it on your desk.

You can also open it via "new morph" -> "from alphabetical list" -> "TrashCanMorph" or by evaluating "TrashCanMorph new openInWorld"

By double clicking the trashcan you will see it's contents and
when you click on the "E" in the top right corner you will empty
its contents. After that run a garbage collection manually.

There is also a class "Imports" referencing imported resources.
You can inspect it via  "Imports default viewImages"

The scripting system also blows up the image a little bit,
just evaluate  "ScriptingSystem inspectFormDictionary" if I remember
correctly...

Bye
Torsten
http://astares.blogspot.com/