[Newbies] purge of graphics objects

antonio antoniomoreno at edu.juntaextremadura.net
Tue Apr 28 16:26:33 UTC 2009

Thanks a lot all,

Yes, an etoys image version.
Yes, I mean about the size of the pr (I have an "space is low" error
now).
The (only?) trash is empty and the objects I want to destroy don't
appear listed with:
"Imports default viewImages" neither "ScriptingSystem
inspectFormDictionary" (I knew them),
but I'm not sure about references, I haven't  here the project,  of
course it could be the reason. I will look for it.
But some questions:
I thought both dictionarys live inside the image file; any project can
use it anyway really?
Yoshiki, how much technical and laborious is that method (if I do not
get the purge anyway)? Is it a very exceptional situation? I mean the
problem with this pr is really unusual?

thanks a lot!