[Newbies] graphics question

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 05:12:45 UTC 2009

Hi Derek,

The screening morph mentioned in previous posts is good.

Another interesting way do overlay images is to put them in as the graphic for a BitmapFill in a polygon. Then adjust the shape to show just the part you want.

For jigsaw pieces use a bunch of polygons.
Line up polygons then giving each the same image for a fill and aligning the fill origin at the same point on the screen for each fill. Each polygon has its piece of the puzzle.
Moving the polygons then moves the piece.

Yours in curiosity and service, --Jerome Peace.