[Newbies] \n equivalent?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:19:19 UTC 2009

Ok so for smalltalk specific code I'll use cr

The reason I needed to know is that I need to make an HMAC-SHA256 hash
of a multiline string and submit it to a third party for processing.
In their java and python examples they concatenated in a \n to form
the multiple line string. At the time I asked, what I was calculating
was incorrect so as  part of trying to figure out where I had the
calculation wrong I wanted to make sure I was using the proper
substitute

Thanks again for the help

Paul