[Newbies] Re: Finished first application

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 06:23:14 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 18:29:37 -0500, richard snow
<richard.snow at gmail.com> wrote:

>I've managed to finish my first Squeak app.  It has a GUI, and saves
>the data in XML format using SIXX.  It is a Debt Payoff Calculator.
>You input your income, monthly expenses, and the debts that are
>outstanding with the interest rates.  It prints to the Transcript a
>report showing how long it would take you to pay off all the debts.

Congratulations!

Do you have an image file which we can load with which to try it out?

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^