[Newbies] Re: How to introspect method instance variables

rdmerrio rdmerrio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:16:25 UTC 2009

The fact that I would potentially need to hack the compiler to write my
little app raised a huge red flag for me, which indicated that I was
probably not approaching the problem correctly. I was not reaching
Smalltalk ZEN. As such, I approached the issue from a different angle
and am happy to say that i accomplished my goal.

I went from ground zero with Smalltalk to accomplishing my goal in just
a few days and am actually quite pleased with the outcome. I have not
had the same early success in other languages I have tried ... So i am
very pleased with Smalltalk and its development environment.