[Newbies] Elearning squeak

thegreenman thegreenman.us at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 23:58:27 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I am a returning (read:old) student trying to pick up a bit of programming
knowledge. I'm looking for online lessons, preferably class lectures (like
Berkeley does for Scheme) or some other video or audio learning aids such as
podcasts.

Is there a central repository for Squeak learning links somewhere that I
have missed in my searches?

I have the Learn Programming with Robots book, but it seems a bit too basic
for my tastes,  recommendations fpor other texts would be appreciated as
well. Is there something along the lines of a first year CS textbook focused
on Squeak?

Thanks,

Chris