[Newbies] Expected menu items not there

Tim Rowe digitig at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 02:22:58 UTC 2009

As a total Squeak newbie (as of this evening!) I'm having some trouble following
through the Squeak by Example eBook.

Early on, the boo gets me to type:
Time now
in a workspace, yellow-click and select print it. That worked fine.

Now I'm in chapter two, I've created the SBECell class and tring to inspect it,
but when I yellow click on anything in a workspace window I don't get the same
list of items. Even if I go back to what worked:
Time now
a yellow click doesn't give me the option of print it!

The options I get are:

Set font
Set style
Set alignment
--
make project link
--
find
find again

Can anybody work out what I've done, and what I need to do to get the print it
and inspect it menu items back?

Thanks in advance,

Tim