[Newbies] Expected menu items not there

Tim Rowe digitig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:35:13 UTC 2009

2009/12/10 prwnkl <prwnkl at comcast.net>:
> Tim,
>
> I have been at Squeak for only a couple of weeks but if you have a Mac with
> a one button mouse like I do you have to use AppleKey + Enter to "print".

No, this is under Windows, so I have a 2-button plus scrollwheel mouse.

I also have Linux, and I've carried on learning Squeak there, but I
usually work in Windows so that involves an inconvenient reboot.

Is it worth me attaching a screenshot? (are binaries allowed here?)
This is getting more than a little annoying, and I'm at the point of
adding "doesn't work" to my mental list of reasons for poor adoption
of Squeak :-(

--
Tim Rowe