[Newbies] How to construct a PolygonMorph?

Stan Shepherd stan.shepherd414 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 01:21:21 UTC 2009

Tim Rowe-2 wrote:

> I can see PolygonMorph Class>>vertices:color:borderWidth:borderColor:
>
> But I can't work out what it expects for vertices. Could somebody give
> me an example of how to create a PolygonMorph? (Or, better, tell me
> how to find things like this in the documentation, so I don't have to
> keep bothering you folks!)
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Tim Rowe

Hi Tim,

By right clicking on the class PolygonMorph, you get the menu option 'browse
senders'. If you go to PolygonMorphTest, theres an example.

 (PolygonMorph
		vertices: {0 at 0. 100 at 0. 0 at 100}
		color: Color red borderWidth: 0 borderColor: Color transparent)
openInWorld

Hope that helps (depending on the images we're using, you may see different.

And generally, the answers will point you back to the image, rather than
documentation.

Cheers,   ...stan