[Newbies] Making requests to an HTML server

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:31:20 UTC 2009

Start here:

Good intro to Squeak Networking is the Networking Squeak chapter from
the Squeak NuBlue
book:
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr/FreeBooks/CollectiveNBlueBook/parsia%202.pdf

And then I would check out Albatross, which is a Squeak framework for
testing websites (including exercising Javascript). Here is a PDF
intro:
scg.unibe.ch/archive/projects/Brue06a.pdf

Google Squeak Albatross for more info.

--David Mitchell
blog: http://www.withaguide.com