[Newbies] Re: Anti-aliasing canvas graphics

Jeff Gonis jgon.in.canada at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:09:46 UTC 2009

Andreas,

Thanks for the help.  For some reason I was still in non-squeak mode where I
was thinking that I would need to rely on getting the help of experts
instead of, *duh*, reading the code myself!  I read the code for
BalloonCanvas and looked at the old WatchMorph in an earlier version of
squeak and I found the optimization and work around you mentioned.  It takes
some time to get used to have all the source available I guess!

Thanks for your help,
Jeff G.