[Newbies] Re: [squeak-dev] [INVITATION] Join to me in IRC for discuss about building FunSqueak 4.0

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Jan 11 20:18:00 UTC 2009

Was this intended seriously?  You know I love IRC and specifically
#squeak, but your 'call' came at 3:39AM on a Sunday morning for me.
Expecting even a reasonable subset of an interested party to be able to
show up to one event is unrealistic.  Also it might help if you link to
or specify information for those not aware of #squeak, the network it's
on, maybe even what IRC is.

Ken