[Newbies] Morph import corrupted

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:00:35 UTC 2009

Most of the cool tools in Squeak weren't built interactively, but with code.

I'm no morphic expert, but I'd start with Squeak By Example. The first
example builds a game in morphic. Chapter 11 gives more detail on composing
morphs with code.

Chris Muller just published a new version of is naked-objects framework Maui
and that is built on Morphic. He included a 50-page PDF linked off the
project page on the wiki: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3836.

For building windows and tools (like the built-in tools), take a look at
ToolBuilder and OmniBrowser.

For building sound waves and stuff, look at SpectrumAnalyzerMorph.