[Newbies] Where to ask questions - Squeak Beginners and Squeak Dev?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Jul 16 20:58:29 UTC 2009

Hi frank

I battled a lot to impose this mailing-list because I felt that
newbies were afraid asking questions.
And this mailing-list is wonderful. Feel free to post here or on
squeak-dev. There is no specific
rules. This mailing-list was just created so that you feel free to ask
any question you have
but you can post to the other two.

I think that the people answering all the questions are doing an
excellent job!
	Chapeau bas messieurs ;)

Stef