[Newbies] Intro

richard snow richard.snow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 08:35:49 UTC 2009

Hi.  Just joined the list.  I've read the Squeak by Example book, and
played around with Squeak a bit (on 64 bit Ubuntu 9).  My prior
programming experience is mostly with C, though I've read about Java
and C++ but never developed any significant programs with them.

I've a degree in Computer Science/Business BS in 1987, later got an
associates in Networking/Maintenance.  I'm not working, I'm a disabled
veteran and its been tough to get a job.  The VA considered me
unemployable.

--
http://mypals.info