[Newbies] How to make Font larger in Squeak Browsers/etc..

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:46:05 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 29 Jul 2009 2:06:40 am vmars wrote:
> vmars wrote:
> > Please, How to make Font larger in Squeak Browsers/etc.. ?
> > All of the Squeak browsers etc. have too small Fonts for me .
World menu -> appearance -> system fonts
> ALSO, is there a way to Display the Browser name (which Browser is it?)
> that I have open?
I am not sure I understand this question well. The browser you get when you
press ALT+b is "System Browser" and that name is displayed in the title (along
with the class you are browsing). Other browsers (Package Pane Browser, Class
Browser, Hierarchy Browser) display as such in the title. You can change the
title of this window if you want using the white menu near the left edge of
the title bar.

HTH .. Subbu