[Newbies] How can I switch to OmniBrowser in Squeak

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:24:58 UTC 2009

Click on the icon at the top left of one of your existing browser
windows, and select "Choose new default browser". If one of the
choices is the snappy "OBSystemBrowserAdaptor" you're good to go. If
not, try selecting the other choices and opening new browser windows
to see how you like them. If none of the alternatives are right for
you, you'll have to investigate adding OmniBrowser to your image.