[Newbies] Help needed to configure Squeak Map Loader in Pharo image

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Tue Jun 16 21:54:03 UTC 2009

Frank Church wrote:

> I am trying to fix the SqueakMap loader in Seaside-2.8.4.app image.
>
> Squeak Map Loader shows a blank list with (0/0)
>
> The about dialog give this information
>
> Pharo0.1
> latest update #10318

A couple of weeks ago, Damien Cassou released a pharo-web image based
on the more recent #10324:
http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/22397/pharo0.1-10324web09.06.1.zip
( http://pharo-project.org/download )

> Trying 'Configuration->update from server rresults in a message not
> understood error.
>
> In the meantime I am using System->software update in the hope that
> it does the same thing
>
> Are there commands I can execute to fix Squeak Map to get it to run properly?

I am not following Pharo closely, but your issue might be related to a
known one that got some attention:

http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2009-April/007800.html

Sorry I don't have suggestions for a solution.