[Newbies] Where to ask questions - Squeak Beginners and Squeak Dev?

Frank Church vfclists at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:00:38 UTC 2009

What sort of questions are appropriate to each group (really means
which questions should you not ask on Squeak Developers)?

As I understand it Squeak is a variant of Smalltalk, so is Squeak
beginners the proper place to ask about Smalltalk Proper and the IDE,
with Squeak developers the place to ask questions about libraries and
the implementation?

The developers list has a lot more activity and it makes me wonder if
most questions are better asked there even if a newbie. I would assume
newbie means people new to programming rather than Smalltalk or its
environments and libraries in general.

--
Frank Church