[Newbies] how to create multiple colorforms from a master colorform

mstramba mikestramba at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:38:08 UTC 2009

Gulik,

Thanks !   That works great !

I was hoping there was a nice simple little method / incantation like that
:)

Next problem ... ;)

ImageMorph doesn't seem to be resizable.

I tried sending the width:, height: messages:, but they have no effect.

I also tried adding the 'eachCard' as a submorph to a "table" morph :

table : Morph new openInWorld
table addMorph: eachCard

..  then tried resizing the 'table' morph either interactively with the
halos or by sending table width:.

Is there a way to make the ImageMorph resizeable ? ... or by using some
other type of morph ?

Mike