[Newbies] Help me on Squeak

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:30:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Pedro Pereira <virtualdark at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Greetings,
>
> It must be me... I started in squeak today, and have been the last 5 hours
> (maybe a little more) trying to understand it. I am just tired and going
> nowere :-(
>
> Who can help me, please,  in a very small and simple project in squeak?
>
> I can send what I have made and maybe someone can please help on the rest?
>
> Thanks... all the way from Portugal

Hi Pedro.

Squeak is a very powerful programming environment. It originally took me 6
months to become proficient in the environment, and this is with a computer
science degree.

I understand from your previous email that you want to do a multimedia
presentation of some sort. I would recommend looking at
http://www.squeakland.org/, where you don't need to know much about
programming to get good results.

Gulik.

--