[Newbies] Is there a VMware image of Squeak and Apache?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Sun Mar 15 13:56:20 UTC 2009

Following on from my question about SSL and Squeak  (thanks Lukas and Kyle
for your answers - very helpful).  I realised that what I really need is a
version of Apache which is configured to run with Squeak (or Gemstone), and
which already has all the 'bits' set so that I can concentrate on the
Smalltalk without having to worry about a totally different system - that I
know nothing about.

Does such a thing exist?  Or, would it actually be a dangerous/unhelpful
idea because Apache must always be configured differently for your specific
needs yada etc. etc.

Ideally, I would like the simplicity of a Squeak image, expanded to include
the whole web serving environment.

cheers
AB