[Newbies] GUI (using MVC?) application writing advice

Kevin Polston khwp.01 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 22 11:45:02 UTC 2009

Hi

I'm just beginning to learn Smalltalk.  I've been using Cincom's
VisualWorks and have been writing a small GUI application (Text boxes,
radio buttons, action buttons - that kind of thing) using MVC.  I've
now come across Squeak and have been looking for a similar set of
classes (or a package) to help me do a similar GUI application in
Squeak but I can't seem to find anything.  Can anybody help me here -
some pointers to a tutorial would be fantastic.

Thanks
Kevin