[Newbies] Setting up a squeak on a Ubuntu system

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 21:12:21 UTC 2009

Ah a clue.

Thanks. I've started looking. Ran into information overload and linux techno Greek (geek?). Too much for my mac coddled mind to take in a first go. Will try some more later.

Ah, on my old mac I never had to do more than guess which application file I needed to drop my image file on. Sigh.

Tanstaafl, or translated you can get free software, but there's a price.

Thanks for your help.

Yours in curiosity and puzzlement, --Jerome Peace