[Newbies] Can't load VMMaker classes

kmr1642 kmr1642 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 01:20:05 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'd like to look at the code for Interpreter
and ObjectMemory, in either Smalltalk or Slang,
but can't find any classes/files for them.

I noticed that the names appear in VMMaker comments
in the Package Universe but when I tried to load
any of the VMMakers, they all hung with a variety
of reasons. (I used a fresh 3.10.2-7179 image in win32).
Installing VMMaker using squeakMap also hung.

Does anyone know where the source for these classes
might be found for reading? Or a 1-click image that
contains VMMaker? (doesn't have to be current)

Thanks,

Michael