[Newbies] Re: [Q] Best way of doing ...

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed May 6 16:49:50 UTC 2009

On Tue, 05 May 2009 15:29:30 +0200, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> People:
> I need a way for two collections of different size could be tested for
> all elements in both.

A quick and dirty (a prototype) is, to put both into the same new
IdentitySet (or set, depends on your #=) and then just compare sizes.

Then you also don't need to sort, the set (of both) will free you from
sorting. And #copyWithoutAll: can then give you things in B which are not
in A, etc.

HTH.

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein