re[Newbies] cover a deleted image??

stan shepherd stan.shepherd414 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:39:39 UTC 2009

Hi, in tidying up before installing Ubuntu Jaunty, I've misplaced a Squeak
image and changes file that I would really have preferred to keep. Does
anyone have any experience of 'undeleting' an image file under Linux? There
seem to be utilities that will get back more common file types, or which can
accept a specific 'recipe' to look for a user defined file type. If anyone
has done this I'd be very grateful.

It's not anything terribly important, but there were quite a few hours of
work in it.

Thanks for any suggestions,    ...Stan