[Newbies] Is Squeak VM running on HP 310?

Karl Boutin karl.boutin at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:33:23 UTC 2009

I am trying to assess if squeak has been ported (or is easily
portable) on a new small device that I purchsed at a good price.

The HP 310 Travel Companion is a GPS car navigation system that
runs on Windows CE 6.0. It is apparently fairly easy to hack since
it has a sd card slot and can boot from this ressource. It has a
nice compact form factor and a bright touch screen. I am thinking
of many nice little applications I could write for this with Squeak

Anybody has already done the ground work for this device or could
point me in a direction?