[Newbies] chain reaction

Markus Gälli gaelli at emergent.de
Fri Nov 6 15:53:54 UTC 2009

Hi

"on top of which I have added two other morphs:"

If that means that you have added a and b as submorphs of X then you
are fine:
each morph knows its owner and can access it via "owner".
So you could tell the instance of A to call its owner X to trigger the
instance of B.

As X knows both of them you can write sth. along the lines of

A >> move
	(...)
	"now I am ready"
	self owner triggerActionsAfterAHasMoved