Aw: [Newbies] Building a remote count down clock

pascal.vollmer at nexgo.de pascal.vollmer at nexgo.de
Sat Nov 7 11:34:58 UTC 2009

 Hi Andy,

if I can help for the presentation part (not for the networking part), let me know. I've built an analog clock with some additional features (see www.squeaksource.com/AnalogClock). One feature is to show a specific duration (with start and stop time) as a morph embedded in the clock's dial. When the event has started I shrink its morph each minute. When stop time is reached the morph disappears. Right now this behavior is triggered by dropping an iCal-information on the clock.

Kind regards,
Pascal