[Newbies] OrderedCollection if imageMorphs

Christine Wolfe cwdw01 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 8 13:28:00 UTC 2009

That worked!!!  Thanks - I never would have figure it out on my own.

I'm so confused though.  I've never had to explicitly call an initialize
method before - they seem to be invoked automatically when I use the word
"new".  Should I always call the initialize when I create a new instance?

@Herbert - I'm making a pinball machine in which the little ball follows the
order of execution of a student entered flowchart.at least that's what I'm
trying to do ;-)