[Newbies] OrderedCollection if imageMorphs

Christine Wolfe cwdw01 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 11 16:57:27 UTC 2009

Oops - I sent this too soon.  I changed owner addMorph to self addMorph and
it works ;-)

I still have a question though.  I have an instance variable cells that I
defined as
cells := Matrix rows: 7 columns: 11 tabulate: [ :i :j | self newCellAt: i
at: j].

Each cell of the matrix is going to be an orderedcollection of images.  How
can I refer to an individual cell of the matrix?

Bert, I followed your suggestion for making an orderedcollection and just
adding ImageMorph as the items in the collection.  Now I am trying to figure
out how to assign an image to each item and then display it in another
morph.

Here's what I have so far but I can't get it to show up.

newCellAt: i at: j
| c sa leftValue topValue |
sa := OrderedCollection new.
sa add: ImageMorph new.
sa add: ImageMorph new.
sa add: ImageMorph new.

c := sa at: 2.
c image: (Form fromFileNamed: 'FCIf.png').
leftValue := 10.
c width: 100.
topValue := 20.
c height: 70].