Re[2]: [Newbies] NXTTalk problem

Андрей fromarmywithlove at list.ru
Sun Nov 15 17:47:27 UTC 2009

Hi, Michael.
I am very glad to receive your answer!
Don't worry about transliteration. It's OK.
I wish to thank you for NXTalk. It's refresh my interest for NXT platform and Smalltalk.
Today I downloaded last version NXTalk package(NXTalk-mha.137.mcz). After that I started NXTRadarTest and it's works!!! Hurrah! But now Bumper application break down. It's say something like 'unknown primitive'. I think it's because incompatibe version of VM(I have version 0.7). I try to download new version from NXTalk project webpage. But its 0.7 too.
Anyway you did a very good work with NXTalk. And I hope to see version 1.0 of it.
By the way, do you now about WooWee RS-Media robot(http://www.wowwee.com/en/products/toys/robots/robotics/robosapiens:rs-media)? Its a humanod robot toy with embeded Linux. I think it will be very intersting to program this thing with Smalltalk.
Best regards, Andrey.

P.S. I am sorry for my english. I now it's not very good. Sorry.