Re[4]: [Newbies] NXTTalk problem

Андрей fromarmywithlove at list.ru
Sun Nov 15 20:11:25 UTC 2009

Hi Michael!

> OK, then that's entirely my fault indeed. Sorry about that. I
completely forgot to have version 0.8 uploaded to the web page. How
embarrassing. :-P

>I will trigger that first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks a lot!
I'll download new version tomorrow.

> Thanks. I didn't do most of the work, though; that was Martin Beck.
I'm currently maintaining NXTalk, and also developing new things ...
not much activity lately. Still, there is a number of things missing,
such as remote debugging. If you (or anybody else) want to contribute,
let me know.

So transmit my thanks to Martin too. Remote debuging will be very useful, i think. Unfortunality I have no enough experience for participation in NXTalk project. :(

>Looks nifty. Well, Squeak runs on Linux, right? If the Linux in there
is not too exotic, it should be possible to run a headless
(remote-controlled) Squeak on the robot. Hardware interfacing would
have to be implemented, though.

Yes, a lot of work to do.

Best regards, Andrey.