[Newbies] Vista compatibility

Christine Wolfe cwdw01 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 31 20:04:19 UTC 2009

I am using Squeak on a Vista PC. When I have Squeak open and switch to
another window, after about 2 minutes, Squeak crashes and brings up the
Emergency Evaluator.  The information in the evaluator dump doesn't
reference any of my code but I realize it still could have been something I
was running that triggered it.  This happens when I have my System browser
open and it doesn't matter whether or not I have any morphs displayed in
world.  I haven't tried switching with the System browser closed. Has anyone
else had this trouble?  The error message at the top of the Emergency
Evaluator stack is:  "Error: a primitive has failed."

CSW