[Newbies] xmlrpc

César Lesc cesar.smx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:56:18 UTC 2009

this sample code work fine for me (you can try it in a workspace)
url := Url absoluteFromText: 'http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/api/sample.php
'.
proxy := XMLRPCProxy new url: url.
r := proxy invokeMethod: 'sample.sumAndDifference' withArgs: #(5 3).

the result r should be

a Dictionary('difference'->2 'sum'->8 )

beware with some proxy between you and the xmlrpc server, i had to disable
my proxy (and restart squeak) for this example to work.

Cheers

César.