[Newbies] Drag and Drop - strange problem

FrankBz kyotosong at libero.it
Fri Apr 9 17:40:46 UTC 2010

hi, I'm facing a strange problem in my program. Basically I have this morph
which acts as a receiver of other morphs that can be dropped on it.
The behavior I want is: drag a morph on the receiver and once you drop it a
method is executed and then the dropped morph disappears. This was exactly
how it worked, until I decided to add a morph at initialization time ( a
PasteUpMorph with a Sketch that I use as background image) . After addMorph:
is executed the dropped morphs do not disappear anymore, instead they remain
on the receiver morph and the method is not executed at all (just like the
morph wasn't been dropped).

Does anyone know the reason behind this strange behavior?

thanks in advance