[Newbies] Drag and Drop - strange problem

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 22:45:21 UTC 2010

Paste up morphs have drag and drop behavior of their own. This might be overriding the behavior you want.
In a workspace type "wantsDroppedMorph" highlight it and
then Cmd-W (cmd-shift-w)
That will browse names containing the phrase.
If you get no results try a smaller portion of the phrase. (I am good at inventive spelling).
Look at classes the implement the query. Mimic something that does what you want.

You will probably need you morph to return true to the query to get the behavior you want.

Experiment.