[Newbies] Re: Resources with Monticello

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Apr 14 17:20:58 UTC 2010

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Typically, they don't. Usually packages only have code. Small things (like
> icons) are converted to source code.

I think that's where I'll start, but I'm not quite there.  This is what I
did so far, cobbling together things from old posts:

stream := ReadWriteStream on: (String new).
form storeOn: stream.

Is this the right direction and how do I reconstitute it?  The only
stream-related fromXxx method in Form was fromBinaryStream, which gave an
'image format not recognized' error.

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> For apps, media files are distributed separately.

What is the standard procedure for this - SAR files?

Thanks.
Sean