[Newbies] [4.1] How do I copy the stack trace to the clipboard?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 02:57:23 UTC 2010

I only know a crude way.

Find the LazyListMorph component. The list is in its listItem ivar.

More specifically. The component can be selected by putting the mouse over it. Repeatedly pressing the halo button on the mouse until the halos say they are over the Lazylist component. Then get an inspector for the lazy list. Select llstitem from the ivar pane. Copy the list from the contents pane. This gives you a form that would recreate the lists collection.

Otherwise once the halos have selected the lazy list. Use the halo red menu>copy and print>copy text. That will put a copy of the text in the clipboard. Then open a new workspace. Paste the clipboard viola, you have the list as text.

Hth,