[Newbies] [4.1] How do I change the screen background?

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 03:12:05 UTC 2010

Hi Hannes,

WorldMenu>appearence will give you the appearance  menu.

Pin it down.

then select pick desktop color and pick one.
then select pick gradient color and pick a second.
Background becomes a interesting gradient.

Alternately forget the appearance menu.

Pick a graphic file to be your background.

Drag and drop it on the image. This will open a Sketch morph with the graphic.

Bring up the morphs haloes.
From the red menu choose>set as background.

This will tile the sketch image onto the background.

hTH,

Yours in curiosity and service, Jerome Peace