[Newbies] Video Media in Squeak

Bruno Giacomelli brunogiacomelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:08:41 UTC 2010

Sorry to bother once again, but now I come with what that might seen a very
begginer question: how can I use Sophie inside a Squeak project? I've
looking ways to handle video media but I think I'm not getting a good
progress on the language, maybe.

Another questions:

   - Where can I find ealier versions of Squeak? It appears that my version
   Squeak 4.1 (released on 17 April 2010) don't have compatibility with
   MPEGMoviePlayer yet, I think.

What I'm trying to do is make an aplication to play different video formats.

If someone know differente alternatives to handle movies, please contribute,
I would appreciate :)

Thanks in advance!