[Newbies] SBECell

john mcelhose johbert at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 22:13:35 UTC 2010

I'm trying to do the Qunito exercis on p. 35 of 'Squeak by Example'. The screen is

System Browser: SBECell
SBE-Quinto                                     SBECell                                   --all--                             messageSelectorand ArgumentNames
                                                                                             as yet unclassified
messageSelectorAndArgumentNames
 "create quinto game"

 | initialize |
 initialize
     super initialize.
     self label:''.
     self borderWidth: 2.
     bounds:= 0 at 0 corner: 16 at 16.
     offColor := Color paleYellow.
     onColor := Color paleBlue darker.
     self useSquareCorners.
     self turnOf
I can inspect it, but if I do the 'openInWorld', Squeak objects that it doesn't know Initialize, or 'openInWorld' The lower screen in inspection shows
|openInWorld|
Nothing more expected.
How do I get it to open?