[Newbies] Getting directory path?

Kouma hisuigvn at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 19:16:32 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I'm trying to work out how to play sound in squeak and used this:

(SampledSound fromWaveFileNamed: 'wave file path') play.

Worked fine, but what if I want to add new music from a morph? For instance
I have a button, which opens a browser and let me copy the path of a file.
How can I take out that path and put in the SampledSound? (providing it
copies the path to clipboard)

Also, I couldn't figure out how to play other type like mp3, ogg, mid and so
on. Wav is very large to be honest.

Thanks in advance.