[Newbies] Monticello version control for text files?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Fri Dec 3 21:44:51 UTC 2010

Latest trunk, Squeak4.2-10548-alpha.image

I would like to save my working Workspace contents with version control for later migrating to newer images.

With 3.10.2 I used to be able to save the contents of all my Workspaces into text files in a subdirectory of the directory the image resides in, then use Monticello to pick them up and save them to the desired repository with version control.

How would I do that with Monticello now?
Can you use Monticello to save version controlled text files from a local directory, into a repository?

Ken G. Brown